Desktop Engineer - Full-Time
- Diploma in IT or related
- At least 1 year of relevant IT work experience.
- Independent and team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software and networking.
- Provide remote and onsite end-user support.
- Install, configure desktop application, operating systems and maintain peripherals such as printers and mobile devices
- L1/L2 server and network troubleshooting and maintenance
- Inventory management
- Reports preparation
- Facility management
Jonathan Tan | R1545359
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537