Accountant - Full-Time
• Degree in Accounting or equivalent
• More than 5 years of relevant experience
• Knowledge of auditing practices and principles (need not have auditing experience but must be able to handle auditors)
• Experience in SAP system.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Accurate closing and reporting, including the preparations of consolidated financial statements.
• Oversee and monitor all business transactions on a day-to-day, month-to-month basis
• Summarizes details in the specific ledgers, keeping things in order and providing accurate statements to management and other stakeholders.
• Support management of budget and forecast activities
• Oversees the preparation of GST returns, government survey questionnaires
• Monitor and support taxation issues
• Financial audit preparation and support or coordinate the audit process
• Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues, margin and expenses
Chew Chin Guan | R1108993
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537