Laboratory Technician - Full-Time
- Minimum Diploma in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry, or similar field.
- Comfortable with working in outdoors and laboratory environment
- Candidates with relevant experience will be preferred
- Perform daily stock taking and reporting of the results to the relevant supervisors
- Perform sample collection and segregation of stocks based on their chemical properties
- Assist in routine sample analysis, which includes: pH, COD, moisture by Karl Fischer titrator (KFT), heating value by bomb calorimeter, etc
- Ensure proper maintenance of all laboratory equipment
- Perform house-keeping of the laboratory and implement of GHS.
- Other adhoc duties assigned by supervisor
Emily Toh Lu Ling | R1987208
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537