Key Account Manager - Major Account - Full-Time
- Degree in Engineering or Business
- Good understanding of technical/engineering (Oil, Utilities or Water) will be ideal
- Experience from Plant Proces knowledge is essential
- At least 3-5 years as an Account Manager with major customers
Good track record of maintaining relationship with customers
- Strong business acument and ability to constantly lookout for business opportunity
Our client, one of the most significant players in the Utilities, Solar and green energy industry is hiring!
With a strong belief in going green and their pursuit in energy efficiency, their business has been thriving in this "environment friendly" focused economy over the recent years.
To join the leading player in this industry, not only will you enjoy good career development, global large scale project, you can also expect attractive benefits too!
- Perm role
- Blue Chip player with large scale international projects
- Confirmed AWS
- Variable Bonus
- Comprehensive coverage of medical & hospitalisation benefits
- West (Company bus provided)
- They Key Account Manager role is the focal point of contact for all major customers (Oil & Energy, Power & energry) of the company.
- Working closely with internal stake holders to provide a holistic solution to fulfil customers overall requirements.
- Account management and constantly seeking for organic growth within the key customers.
- Retain existing business, development and working closely with internal various technical team to provide and meet customers expectations.
Managing relationship and expectations from key account
- Tracking and looking into ways to increase revenue from the assigned major customers
- Plan, implement and work pricing stratetgies to achieve optimise revenue
- Reviewing of commercial terms and MSA.
- Determine commercial viability of any new incoming projects
- Collaboration across various vertical of business /solution to customers
Chew Chin Guan | R1108993
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537