Interconnection & Access (Infrastructure & Access Management) - Full-Time
- Background in Telecommunications, Engineering or Computer Science.
- Minimally 3 years of working experience, preferably in the telecommunication or postal industry.
- Have knowledge and understanding of the telecommunication or postal industry.
- Ability to build good rapport with telecom/postal operators and/or agencies.
- Conduct consultation with relevant agencies and industry to design a code for space for Lockers.
- Review feedback and establish such a code to require developers/building owners to provide space for parcel locker system and require operators to comply with specific duties in using such space.
- Engage agencies and developers/building owners to ensure their familiarity with the code.
- Engage the operator(s) to ensure their full understanding of their duties under the code, including duties to the users of the lockers.
- Mediate and facilitate any disagreements between operator(s) and developers/building owners in implementing the parcel locker system, and where necessary issue compliance orders to the appropriate parties.
- Mediate and facilitate any disputes between operator(s) and the users of parcel lockers, and where required, issue compliance orders to the appropriate parties.
- Review effectiveness of established code and make modifications as and when required.
Lee Beng Choon (Li Mingchun) | R1981718
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537