Technical Services Analyst - Full-Time
- Good business writing skills
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft excel, Microsoft word, and Microsoft exchange
- Proven client/ customer service skills supporting clients via multiple channels is preferable but not mandatory
- Good problem solving skills
- A good team player with potential leadership skills
- Knowledge on Programming skills (Java/Python)
- Act as a first point of contact for clients for Technical issues
- Investigate and manage trade inconsistencies and timeouts
- Ensures smooth operations through proactive monitoring of our product systems
- Engage actively with our clients by promptly responding to all technical issues that arises during the day.
- Actively monitor our production system particularly trading solutions that are integrated to our client system.
- Provide prompt response to issues and to communicate close with client on enhancement to system to keep up with new version releases and new trading technologies.
- Provide on-site support of applications for clients at their premise. Individuals will need to be competent in PC setup and configuration as well as network troubleshooting.
Jonathan Tan | R1545359
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537