Production Asst Supervisor - WEST - MNC - Full-Time
- At least GCE O Level, Higher Nitec or equivalent.
- Technical qualification will be added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge in ISO is an advantage.
- Actively participates in the site’s safety and quality management programs.
- Ensure all manufacturing processes are adhering to all Regulatory and Statutory Requirement.
- Establishes and implements improvements for cost reduction, quality assurance and production.
- Participates and practices Lean Manufacturing practices to include Six Sigma.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Jasmine Choong | R11C5813
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537