Radio Surveillance and RFI Investigation - Full-Time
- Background in Telecommunications, Electronic Engineering or relevant discipline,
- Good knowledge of wireless networks including the operation and understand the characteristics of radio systems.
- Knowledge of radio landscape in local market, able to operate spectrum analyser and radio measurment tools will be an added advantage.
- Good written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Pro-active, meticulous and responsible self-starter with strong conceptual and analytical thinking skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills.
- Versatile to cross discipline into other domain to support operation.
- Conduct Radio-frequency Interference Investigation and provide resolution to resolve RFI for wireless networks, including satellite communications, mobile cellular, radar, wifi, & etc. wireless networks.
- Conduct periodic audits on spectrum usage and prepare measurement report on a regular basis.
- Radio surveillance on the frequency require by the public and private radio communication networks.
- Assist in ensuring proper national spectrum usage and its compliance with relevant ITU Radio Regulations, Regional and Bilateral agreement.
- Assist in conducting analysis on spectrum requirements of new technologies, study the networks compatibility with existing systems and recommend mitigation measures to ensure harmonised co-existence.
- Support in the National Events to conduct radio surveillance to ensure the quality of the spectrum for critical functions.
- Operational ready to maintain and operate the surveillance system and provide support to the radio surveillance team and relevant department.
- Administrative matters such as report writing, bi-weekly inputs, preparation of meeting and arrangements among different parties.
Lee Beng Choon (Li Mingchun) | R1981718
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537