Cybersecurity Specialist - Full-Time
- Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Systems (or equivalent) with specialisation in cyber security is preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in project management experience for moderately complex technical projects.
- Familiar with complex information system architectures and components (e.g. server, network, applications, security, virtualization, etc).
- Candidates with certifications in any of the following shall be preferred:
- Project Management (e.g. PMP, ITIL etc)
- Cyber Security (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc)
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills.
- Willingness to learn and understand new technologies
- Good writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Project and Office (in particular Excel).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Project manage ICT projects that implement emerging technologies.
- Conduct effective stakeholder engagement to develop business requirements and participate in key project decisions, activities and milestones.
- Conduct project planning, monitoring, milestone management and vendor management to ensure that deliverables are completed on time, within budget and in-line with requirements.
- Ensure that projects are compliant with internal policies and standards.
- Ensure that projects meet expected levels of reliability, performance and security before commissioning.
- Review proposals, submissions and documentations to ensure that they meet project requirements, contain all of the relevant information and are well written.
- Conduct effective vendor management to ensure excellent service delivery and partnerships, while controlling risk and deriving value for the organization.
Lee Beng Choon (Li Mingchun) | R1981718
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537