Digital Producer - Full-Time
As Digital Producer, you will be the executional lead of our projects and own and deliver digital
projects successfully. You have digital production experience and bring an established track record
launching campaigns and technology solutions.
Role & Responsibilities
• Take ownership and to manage full-cycle of video production, website development, social
web and/or mobile applications, online and virtual events.
• Develop concept, storyboard, design and/or narratives for online and virtual events to meet
the Creative Brief.
• Lead a team of developers, designers, and strategists to ensure that the final product is
consistent with the client's vision, budget and timeline.
• Lead/ Support the production and specialist teams to ensure all technical aspects and
creative requirements are met.
• Take charge of the workflow, documentation, rights and clearances, and content tagging
standards are upheld.
• 5-10 years of working experience in advertising, events, or communications agencies
• Strong project management skills needed to execute multiple projects
• Technical expertise to work with internal teams, clients, and external parties to deliver
projects from concept to launch, balancing quality experiences and healthy profit margins.
• Agile, dynamic, creative thinker and problem solver
• Leader and collaborator who can work with teams with less experience in digital projects
• Organized presenter and natural communicator who can articulate digital concepts
Chai Timolty | R1331005
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537