Video Production Specialist - Full-Time
The Video Production Specialist will work with the Creative and Specialists team to conceptualize,
develop and create designs for video, web and social media. He/ She must have a creative eye for
shots, Initiative in ideating and executing ideas with the additional responsibility to storyboard, edit
and produce creative content.
Role & Responsibilities
• Support, or lead video production by operating equipment such as cameras, editing
console, time base correctors, audio board, and video switcher to produce the video
from the script.
• Cuts and edits images to remove bad or extraneous footage, including adding effects such as
motion graphics, graphics or sound.
• Monitors the technical quality of the final approved video to ensure compliance and
standard that is consistent with the Creative Brief.
• Ensures lighting positions, sound enhancement, and proper recording equipment are in
place to capture the best images in a variety of locations.
• Maintains, repairs, services, and installs basic video production equipment.
• Able to handle all aspects of pre-production and post-production work.
• Diploma/degree holders with at least 2 years direct working experience.
• Proficient in operating digital video cameras, lighting and sound equipment.
• Competent in all relevant software - Adobe Premiere CS6, After Effects (Adobe), Lightwave,
Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
• Experience in social media platforms and management systems particularly YouTube and
Facebook and producing ‘live’ broadcast will be an advantage.
Chai Timolty | R1331005
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537