Big Data Architect - Full-Time
• Background in Information Technology, Computer Science or an Engineering discipline.
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience in Big Data Architecture Development
• Strong application development skills in Java/Spring, REST WebServices, Python
• Have built and optimized Big Data platform, pipelines, architecture and data sets
• Experience with Big Data tools, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka
• Prior use in relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including MySQL and Postgres
• Experience in using data analytics tools such as Power BI, Alteryx, Talend, Tableau
• Proficient in using Enterprise Architecture tools such as Mega, Sparx Systems
• Pro-active, dedicated, committed and responsible self-starter with strong customer orientation.
• Develop and maintain the Enterprise Architecture, common data models and framework on methodology, processes, tools and artefacts
• Design, build and optimize the Big Data stack with internal Digital, IT teams and external vendors
• Assemble large, complex data sets for both functional and non-functional business requirements
• Design and develop enterprise grade Data Products with business analysts, product managers
• Benchmark existing data solutions, identify gaps, and propose improvements or replace with better alternatives
• Present and clearly articulate data solutions, technologies and platforms to senior stakeholders
• Research and develop proof of concepts, prototypes for new technologies and data solutions
• Provide actionable insights on business value creation, operational optimization and other key performance metrics
• Support implementation of continuous integration and continuous delivery processes to deliver data apps to production, fostering a culture of continuous process improvement
• Create and maintain data pipeline architecture in Big Data technology for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data.
Lee Beng Choon (Li Mingchun) | R1981718
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537