Mechanical Design Engineer - Full-Time
- Bachelor's degree as a minimum requirement in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 2 years of experience in designing industrial and automation equipment, product assembly and test fixtures.
- Familiar with sizing of pneumatics components and motion components like linear motors, servo motors, ball screws and linear guides etc.
- Good at DFM (Design for Manufacturing) and DFA (Design for Assembly). Good knowledge in GD&T.
- Must be proficient in Solidworks or Inventor.
- Regional travel
- Design of mechanical structures, modules, and fixtures to support FCT, micron assembly machines, automated test systems.
Responsible for the complete design process, including:
2. Conceptual and detailed design, detailed drawings, using 3D solid modelling Software (Inventor/Solidworks)
4. Hold design reviews throughout design process
6. Prototype assembly, testing and troubleshooting
- Work closely with other engineering groups such as application engineers, software engineers and production team to ensure flawless integration and test at the modules and machine level.
- Collaborate with external parties to ensure the project timeline and budget is adhered to, all design requirements are specified and achieved.
- Make sure that the design archives are stored systematically in accordance with the department protocols and guidelines.
Chai Timolty | R1331005
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537