Regional System Specialist - Full-Time
- 3 years of Technology or Management Consulting experience and Technical aptitude is an essential skill for a digital transformation consultant.
- Individuals will need experience with various programming languages like Java, .Net, C++ or SQL
- Experience in end-to-end delivery for a portion of large packaged or customer solutions projects
- Drive software and systems integration requirements gathering workshops, design, and testing, with the support of a project manager and development team.
- Support project teams and oversee aspects of the SDLC or solution implementation including estimation, sprint planning, requirements gathering, architecting, developing, testing, issue/risk management, change control and delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to timely completion.
- Support the creation of innovative Digital Transformation strategy and to help deliver and implement an operational solution that is customer centric.
- Provide best practice on customer relationship management allow business to use cloud technology
- Support a program's diagnostics surrounding complex business / technical challenges to implement innovative digital solutions with latest technologies.
- Experience in Digital Transformation, Advanced Analytics, Project Management, or Digital Innovation
- Have implementation experience on Salesforce solution will be an advantage.
Chai Timolty | R1331005
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537