System Engineer - Full-Time
- Min. 2 years of experience, System Integrator environment preferred
- Practical skills and experience in Microsoft Windows and VMWare Operations support
- Proven experience with network and server fundamentals.
- Strong understanding of storage solutions Strong understanding of Active Directory and Group Policies.
- Practical experience in effective time management, including ability to prioritize & multitask.
- Knowledge and exposure to IT audit will be an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Excellent communication and project coordination skills
- Knowledge in Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, XP, 7, 8
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a stressful environment Good communication as this role needs to handle internal and external customers
- Service oriented engineer to internal and external customer
- Ability to provide IT training and awareness to other department users
- Microsoft/Cisco/ITIL foundation certification a plus
- Responsible for deployment, troubleshooting, maintenance, upgrade and support of ICT infrastructures, including WAN, LAN, firewall, servers, PCs, operating systems and associated hardware and software.
- Maintain a high level of user satisfaction with new and existing technologies.
- Ensure continuous delivery of IT services through oversight of service level agreements with business users and monitoring of IT systems performance.
- Pro-actively anticipates technical risks and issues and ensures that appropriate mitigation planning is in place to avoid compromising delivery.
- Other duties include backup tape management, annual DRP/BCP test and other tasks assigned.
- Work with vendors on a regular basis to evaluate offerings and influence the enhancement of currently used or future prospect products to obtain the best user experience and infrastructure operation
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and manage a team when required
Liu Yujie | R1876351
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537