Senior Welfare Executive - Full-Time
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree (Preferably in Counselling/Psychology)
- Relevant working experience in social welfare industry or shift work operations
- Familiarity with the provisions of the Destitute Persons Act and the Destitute Persons Rules.
- Screening of residents on admission and maintain a record of properties held in custody
- Report any illness, apparent insanity, suicidal tendency of any residents to the Director and nurses on duty in a timely manner
- Participate in the ICP development of the residents
- Report to MCYS any death/ escape of residents.
- Ensure the smooth operations of residents outings and preparations Maintenance of the Home
- Conduct hourly rounds within the Home to ensure high level of cleanliness in all areas including floor, dormitories, corridor and lavatories.
- Ensure security coverage within the Home is adequate and efficient
- Provide copies of the Home’s procedure and documentations on admission, discharge, death, escape from lawful custody of resident
- Oversee the welfare programme and discipline of Nursing Aides and Healthcare Attendants
- Supervise Nursing Aides and Healthcare Attendants under his charge in carrying out their duties
- Act as fire warden and participate in the quarterly fire drill in the Home
- Undertake other duties as assigned from time to time by management, eg project management, ICP, CIP, to conduct home living lessons etc
Goh Li Ping | R1877682
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537