Technical Sales Engineer (Pre-Sales) - Full-Time
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or similar.
- 2 to 3+ years of pre-sales experience with security software offerings is a must.
- Experience managing the bid or proposal process including responding to RFI’s/RFP’s.
- Demonstrated success in pre-sales/consulting role preferred.
- Possess strong client-facing skills, e.g. meeting and presenting to clients
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with technical and non-technical personnel.
- Ability to work independently and a good team player
- Deliver presentations and product demonstrations to partners and customers and at events such as conferences, seminars, etc. that require in-depth knowledge in the product offering
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Engage with the partners and customer to plan, design and execute Proof of Value & Concepts.
- Collaborate with Product Management to provide feedback from clients about product requirements, and ideas to help innovate or stay ahead of the market.