Cloud Consultant - Full-Time
- Diploma / Degree in IT related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of technical experience in one or more of the following areas: Cloud architecture design & implementation, DevOps, application design.
- Prior working experience in client solution proposing/architecting/pre-sales position.
- Well understand of cloud computing technologies.
- Self-motivated person with good analytical, project management, communications, problem-solving skills, and able to work independently.
- Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or virtualized environment.
- Certified in public cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP, Alicloud) at professional level
- Participate in solution pre-sales, demonstration, presentation, POC and proposal preparation.
- Understand customer’s requirements for security, connectivity, management & automation of their apps & workloads across a hybrid & multi-cloud environment.
- Provide solution architecture, develop migration and deployment plans, and execute those plans for customers moving their on-premise or competitive cloud solution.
- Design high-performance and highly-available, resilient application environments leveraging cloud technologies to meet customers and application requirements.
- Execute POCs, where necessary, or supporting those done by customer.
- Assist cloud engineering team to promote cloud and related service to potential customers.
Liu Yujie | R1876351
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537