Automation Engineer - MNC - West - up to $5.5k - Full-Time
- Minimum 10 years working experience in manufacturing environment.
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in Siemens S7 and Omron PLC automation system.
- Directs the maintenance of all machinery to provide uninterrupted service.
- Taking overall responsibility for all engineering activities in the company. This to include taking responsibility for all machinery and equipment in the company.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in the maintenance, electrical and mechanical operations.
- Develops, schedules, and controls a preventive maintenance program to maintain production machinery and equipment in proper working condition.
- Makes analysis of machinery to ensure optimum effectiveness and proper maintenance.
- To provide technical support in handling product related and quality issues from suppliers to manufacturing in meeting quality standards and cost improvement targets.
- Plans a continual work schedule to maintain all company property in a safe and healthy condition to achieve the best working conditions possible for all employees.
Jasmine Choong | R11C5813
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537