Senior Engineer (Unified Communication) - Full-Time
- At least 10 yrs of relevant IT experience such as Unified Communication and network solutions.
- Experience in Cisco Voice network deployment models and have good understanding of voice network devices functions.
- Good understanding of VOIP protocols like SIP, H.323 and MGCP.
- Familiar with Telecom infrastructure protocols like SIP, ISDN and analogue trunks.
- Prior working experience on Cisco routing & Switching Products and networking.
- Strong business acumen with strong interests in keeping up-to-date with current technologies.
- Verbal and written communication and presentation, negotiation skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- CCIE / Min CCNP
- Responsible for delivery of unified communications & network projects.
- Take charge of unified communication & network design, development, implementation, testing and preparing completion documents.
- Handle Cisco Network & Unified Collaboration Solutions.
- Gather technical requirements, develop low level design, implementation and user acceptance plans.
- Work with vendors and suppliers/ principals to ensure project delivery.
- Project Management duties including preparing work breakdown structure, issue management list, meeting minutes etc.
Lee Jin Kiat | R1108137
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537