Production Manager - Full-Time
- Diploma and above in textile/garment related study or other discipline.
- Work experience in garment manufacturing environment and in a managerial function.
- Proven track records in managing a large-scale manufacturing operation.
- Plan and oversee all production activities to drive production efficiency while maintaining profitability.
- Develop production planning method to achieve on time delivery and optimize inventory control.
- Develop and implement a standard quality control process to facilitate quality standards in the production process.
- Liaise and work closely with all stakeholders on resolving any issues that could affect delivery adversely.
- Supervise and train production team/workers and review their work performance to maintain a stable workforce.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
Angeline Low | R1988232
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537