Account Executive - Full-Time
- Possess an analytical mind and good in problem solving.
- Team player, with strong interpersonal skills; good communication skills and contributes to a good work environment.
- Assist the Finance Manager to ensure proper internal control of workflow processes.
- Manage full set of accounts, including monthly/quarterly/yearly accounting closing.
- Weekly/Monthly cash flow management reporting, and reconciliations.
- Manage year end statutory audit and prepare audited reports.
- Review audit schedules, audit packages and prepare group consolidation reports.
- Responsible for GST submission.
- Prepare and submit statistic returns to relevant government body
- Liaise with banks and authorities
- Submission of claims for Government Grants
- Oversee daily operations of Finance and HR departments
- IR21 submission for foreign workers
- Application/Issuance/Renewal of permits/passes for foreign workers
- Posting job ads on websites and newspapers
- Shortlisting candidates and conducting interviews
- Updating of leave records and attendances
- Monitoring Premises insurance for Office & Warehouse
- Handle ad-hoc projects
Kuan Mei Yang | R1985401
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537