Country Manager - Full-Time
- 8 years’ solid experience in payment and cross border financial services, preferably three years in business development function.
- In-depth knowledge in local regulations and b2b payment practices in ASEAN countries.
- Degree in finance, economics, business or other related disciplines preferred.
- In charge of business development for B2B cross border payment, including country entry strategy, regulation research, regulator communication, local partner sourcing and cooperation in ASEAN countries.
- Build business and maintain working relationship with banks and other potential business partners in Singapore and other ASEAN countries.
- Actively drive the payment license application in Singapore. Be the contact window of the group in Singapore.
- Help on office setup in Singapore.
- Participate in other ad-hoc projects as required.
Jaclyn Chuah | R2091562
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537