Electrical and Instrumentation Technician - Full-Time
- Possess at least Diploma in engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in chemical plant.
- Knowledge in thermal scanning and arc flash awareness.
- Able to read electrical schematics and documentations.
- Required to wear PPE
- PC literacy.
- Knowledge of LEW
- Responsible for electrical systems and equipment installation, troubleshooting and maintenance and calibration.
- Perform mechanical maintenance duties.
- Maintain and update the labelling of line diagram in control panels, BD and MSB.
- Liaise with electrical contractor working schedule.
- Maintain good housekeeping and safety of working environment.
Kuan Mei Yang | R1985401
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537