Operations Specialist - Safety & Quality - Contract
- Degree holder or minimum 3 years experience
- The breadth of thought to develop a variety of complex policies and procedures with minimal guidance to prevent and mitigate safety risks.
- Excellent problem solving/decision making, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding spoken and written communication skills.
- You are responsible for tracking, analyzing, and presenting data, as well as monitoring the safety KPIs in Singapore to benchmark our safety performance and standards.
- You will support the team in the operationalization of new technological and product developments that are rolled out to enhance the safety of our users - from drivers to passengers, merchants to eaters.
- You will support the team’s strategic projects and partnerships that are aimed to develop early preventive measures to improve our safety standards and shape the overall safety culture of the community.
- You will work cross-functionally and understand the country’s business objectives to provide customized safety advisory and solutions, with the ultimate goal of steering leadership and management teams along with the organization’s safety mission and principles.
Chew Chin Guan | R1108993
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537