Senior Accountant - Full-Time
- Bachelor’s Degree major in Finance & Accounting
- More than 5 years accounting related experience
- Trade & Non-trade invoice posting.
- Process payment with E-bank and bank forms per internal procedure and external regulation.
- Make Journal entry and reconciliation for cash and banking related.
- Monitor cash flow to support business running.
- Keep all voucher filed
- Preparation of tax declaration.(Yes) – Liaising with tax agent
- Support to collect data and answer questions raised by Crop, tax authority, or another department.
- Well manage the relationship with local tax bureau, the related government officers, internal & external auditors and parties.
- Liaise with Group Legal on all Corporate Secretarial matters, including change of bank's mandate, legalization of Sales & Distribution Agreement, annual filing of statutory accounts etc
- Participant in the stock take.
- Check and ensure payroll information are correctly submitted to payroll vendor. Ensure payroll computation downloaded from Nice Payroll are correctly computed before upload in bank.
- Being the contact window to provide support on finance issues in retail operation related process
- Other ad-hoc assignment by manager from time to time.
Kuan Mei Yang | R1985401
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537