Process Engineer - Full-Time
- Degree in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Process Technology/ Mechanical Engineering /or similar discipline
- Minimum 5 years of engineering experience in chemical plant or similar environment
- Proven at least 2 years of previous manufacturing / supervisory experience in the operations of chemical plant equipment (Including experience in supervising contractors and/or hourly direct reports)
- Experience working with OSHA Process Safety Management (PSM) and EPA Risk Management Program (RMP) regulations
- Experience with Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) and other plant drawings
- Experience with PLC based control systems
- Project management and/or experience with construction projects desired; experience budgeting and planning projects preferred
- Excellent in English communication skills; both oral and written
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
- Develops, maintains, facilitates and seeks improvement in plant process safety practices including Process Hazard Analysis (PHA), Levels of Protection Analysis (LOPA) and Mechanical Integrity (MI).
- Leads the preparation and update of QRA and Safety Case for submission to regulators. Participates in plant goal and strategy development and alignment with Plant Management and EC business.
- Works with plant operations, plant maintenance and business team to develop annual capital budget to support plant and business goals.
- Facilitates continuous improvement events to achieve functional objectives and goals.
- Leads and/or participates in activities associated with immediate, corrective and/or preventive action measures; uses root cause analysis; facilitates process improvement; initiates and manages preventative and corrective actions and program; ensures appropriate corrective actions are identified and implemented.
- Works with plant maintenance and plant operations to create Authorization for Expenditures (AFE) for submittal to applicable persons for capital project approval.
- Works closely with plant operations and lab to troubleshoot process upsets or improvement activities.
- Works with external engineering resources to create and maintain plant P&IDs and drawings.
- Develops and maintains PLC control system architecture
- Leads the Management of Change process
- Maintain, update and label of line diagram & label in the control panels/DB/MSB.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Plant Manager
Kuan Mei Yang | R1985401
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537