Shipping Coordinator (MNC / 5 Days) - Full-Time
- Diploma / Degree in Business Administration / Logistics, or related disciplines.
- Versed with Microsoft Suite
- Committed, driven, and responsible for KPIs. Teamplayer.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills for coordination work.
- Good proficiency in Chinese-Mandarin due to nature of work for communication with Chinese-Counterparts / Customers.
- Responsible for shipping documents and coordination. Creating purchase orders, issuing invoices, preparing and checking shipping documents such as packing list, BL, and etc.
- Coordinating with customers, internal teams, forwarders and etc.
- Monitoring of shipment deliveries.
- Ad-hoc administrative duties.
Chew Zi Jie, Alvin | R1547447
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537