Inventory Control Analyst - Full-Time
- Minimun Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, SAP / WMS
- Generate and improve weekly, monthly, and quarterly SAP and/or Power BI (Data Analytic) inventory reporting.
- Analyze inventory reports or system data to identify discrepancies, trends, overstock, and obsolete products (inventory accuracy, inventory movements, ABC report, Power BI Reports, ZLIFE, market allocation of CORP/RDC inventory, MRP analysis, and purge report).
- Support cycle counting and analysis.
- Communicate with internal contacts to resolve inventory discrepancies or other issues.
- Assist in analyzing product being proposed to be returned or re-allocated to Corporate/RDC or other markets to verify consumption.
- Assist in the purge process.
- Provide reports and/or documentation for external and internal stakeholders.
- Propose process improvements and assist in cross-functional processes or reporting projects.
Kuan Mei Yang | R1985401
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537