Production Executive - Full-Time
- At least 3 years of Continuous Improvement experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Coordinate with Sales Leader for Scheduling & Priorities Production Plan and review of Weekly / Daily Production Planning with team and Monitor Production output.
- Control cost of production and Achieve maximum output at lowest possible cost
- Achieve and Maintain Consistency in Quality of products, Coordinate with Quality team for stage & final Inspection of FG.
- Coordination with internal stake holders Equipment & Facility Management, and PM / RM / FG management.
- Drive Daily Management & Visual Management System
- Drive execution of orders according to Production process with committed quality, lead-time, delivery accuracy and cost
- Lead / participate in Sustainability goals, OHS initiatives, Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement and Accurate and on time machine operation breakdown report.
- Coordinate product and material trials and works together with department manager to analyze related expenses and submit recommendations
- Identifies and shares best practices within the group (internal and external).
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisor.
Kuan Mei Yang | R1985401
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537