Quality Management and Product Development Executive - Full-Time
- Degree iin Food Technology, Food Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Statistical Process Control, Visual Board Management and waste elimination.
- Responsible for continuous improvement 7 QC tools in trouble shooting, problem solving and identify root causes of investigating non- conformities originated.
- Establish, update and sustain effective implementation of plant’s Food Safety, Quality, HACCP, Organic, and Halal Management Systems and its PRP prerequisite programs, certified by 3rd party certification bodies.
- Ensure compliance to CPP, OPRP and Quality Control Points as defined, coordinate non-conformity processes
- Raise CAR internally and externally should non-conformance and complaints arise.
- Liaison with government agencies and certification bodies.
- Design and execute trial in plant scale, validate test protocols for new product, packaging and equipment.
- Evaluate and review acceptability of raw material / packaging from new suppliers
- Foster cross-functional collaboration within the company and partnership with suppliers and customers.
- Co-ordinate, control and verify change in improvement initiatives of systems and processes, to achieve cost optimization and comply food safety and quality standards.
- Conduct internal audit activities, to verify operation activities meet HACCP, GMP, hygiene / sanitary, ISO 22000 and ISO 9001 requirement periodically.
- Formalize documents for Food Safety and Quality document and records as per documented information procedure, maintain record keeping.
- Provide training (GMP Hygiene, HACCP and Food Safety) to Operations and Production staff
- Conduct incoming raw material check, in-process QC check and finished product microbiological testing.
Kuan Mei Yang | R1985401
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537