Asst Marketing Manager - B2B, East, AWS + VB, up to 5k - Full-Time
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in marketing or related field.
- Proven field and digital marketing experiences.
- Being creative in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns and events (workshops, seminars etc.) that engage, inform, and motivate audiences.
- Experiences in optimizing landing pages, user funnels, A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and digital campaigns.
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Overseeing (from concept to execution) country initiatives which includes field marketing campaigns, events, workshops, and seminars.
- Working with the team to utilize tools such as web, SEO/SEM, email and social media to drive the uptake of events and workshops.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all integrated field campaigns and in ensuring we reach our intended goals.
- Brainstorming new and creative field strategies.
- Collaborating with internal teams to drive campaign and field marketing messaging for the relevant regions.
- Evaluating emerging education trends and provide insights for field marketing campaigns adoption.
Jasmine Choong | R11C5813
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537