Account Executive - Full-Time
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting from a reputed institution
- 2-3 years of accounts receivables (AR) / accounts payables (AP)
- Ensure that all transactions are well documented
- Handle Fixed Asset full process, including budgeting
- Analyzing correctly Fixed Asset and current liabilities, and indicating corrective actions that need to be taken.
- Audit key documents and verify each transaction
- Preparing Accounts Payable (Full) including payments. AP invoices, purchase order, credit card and overhead payment as well as staff claims. This will include reviewing purchase requisition and issuing purchase order, maintaining vendor master, review and match invoices, etc.
- Prepare Accounts payable monthly cash flow forecast
- Preparation of Journal entries for accruals & other adjustment.
- Preparation of monthly and year-end Balance Sheet schedules
- Responsible for forecasting, variance analysis for operating expenses
- Preparing budget forecast and 5 years plan
- Prepare and generate customer good return note.
- Correspond with customers/vendors and respond to their inquiries
- Undertake ad hoc duties as assigned
- Liaising with internal and external auditors
- Looking into strengthening current and process improvement
Kuan Mei Yang | R1985401
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537