Operations Supervisor - Full-Time
- Possess Diploma in Logistics or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in logistics with supervisory.
- PC literacy.
- Leading a team of provision of logistics operational management.
- Assist in running and overseeing the smooth running of day-to-day operations.
- Prepare, maintain and update documentation of processes to meet accounts requirement and changes in customer requirements
- To ensure work processes are in compliance with documented procedures and proper housekeeping of the warehouse.
- Ensure timely processing of all inbound and outbound activities.
- Ensures the highest degree of efficiency is maintained at all times.
- Supervises and monitors the performance of employees to ensure standard practices and proper care of using the equipment, materials and supplies in the warehouse.
- Provide on-the-job training to warehouse staff.
- Perform inventory reconciliation on stock discrepancy.
- Update WMS on stocks return and follow-up system updates of closeout items.
- Manage inventory accuracy via planned cycle count, monthly inventory reconciliation, inventory analysis and related reports.
- Ensure warehouse operations safety and security.
- Assist the Operations Manager in implementation of work improvement projects.
- Communicates with customer on operations and service issues
- Other duties as assigned by Operations Manager
Kuan Mei Yang | R1985401
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537