HR Executive (Central East, up to $3.7k + VB) - Full-Time
- Any related discipline in Business or HR is preferred
- Knowledge of local labor and employment laws/practices is preferred
- Min 2 years of expereince in HR field
- Handle Mass Recruitment
- Responsible for the full spectrum human resource functions
- Responsible for maintaining updated employee personal and payroll information
- Process monthly payroll, generate and consolidate monthly payroll reports
- To manage the implementation of the benefits and welfare programs, including establishing procedures for effective and efficient administration.
- To provide advice and guidance to managers and staff on all relevant labor and employment laws and statutory regulations.
- To capture and address performance management issues with non performers accordingly or as highlighted by respective managers.
- To provide coaching support to line managers and employees
Jasmine Choong | R11C5813
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537