Purchasing Assistant - Full-Time
- Minimum Diploma in Business, A Level
- Have Good Teamwork within team and across departments
- This position is designed to make a significant contribution towards maintaining supply chain lead time and timely availability of the Company’s products and services.
- A key role is to assist the Supply Chain Manager in accomplishing the purchasing timeline and cost reductions.
- Ensure that purchases are made from approved vendors.
- Prepare purchase order and approved by Supply Chain Manager.
- Monitor the delivery schedules from Suppliers to ensure that all parts due arrive on time.
- Liaise with Suppliers for pull-in and push-out of delivery schedules from time to time.
- Ensure that the ETA for all orders are updated timely.
- Ensure that all incoming parts are processed timely.
- Assist QC Technician in obtaining replacement schedules from Suppliers on rejected goods.
- Responsible for the control of relevant controlled documents.
- Assist the Supply Chain Manager in meeting the FTG Saving Targets.
- To perform other tasks as may be assigned by the Purchasing Lead.
Kuan Mei Yang | R1985401
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537