Firmware Engineer - Full-Time
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering
- Min 2 years relevant working experiences.
- Real-time embedded systems firmware design and development experiences.
- Experience in ARM (v5, v7-M and above) and/or MSP430 designs.
- Experience in DSP and low-power firmware development.
- Protocol (GSM, Zigbee, IEE802.15.4g) development.
- Experience in practicing compliance to extensive range of standards.
- Understanding of EMC compliance issues.
- Product life cycle experiences from design to manufacturing.
- Design, develop, modify and test of new or existing products in order to meet the company development guidelines, quality standards, cost targets, delivery schedule of assigned activities and related standards.
- Take lead in initiating lab activities for component, circuit or product level characterizations.
- Record, documenting findings in investigation report or technical reporting portal promptly and accurately.
- Investigating any assigned customer or factory issues.
Lee Jin Kiat | R1108137
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537