Research Analyst - Full-Time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Physical Sciences, Mathematics or Computer Science
- At least 3 years of experience working in the data analytics field.
- Proficient in MSOffice (ie. Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong knowledge of big data architecture.
- An analytical mind and strong communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate findings through written and verbal presentations.
- Able to independently perform project management work for all market research activities that include:
- Liaise with vendors on cost quotations
- Manage and co-ordinate closely with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth operation of project work
- Work with multiple internal and external stakeholder groups and act as the principle touch point between them
- Able to hands-on fieldwork operations in APAC region
- Interpreting data, analysing results using statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports
- Develop and provide insights into in-depth analysis
- Present final findings to internal stakeholders and customers
- Responsible for overseeing the end-to-end process for every project that he/she undertakes
- Liaise with IT Department on Insights requirements for big data stack, including methods for data import, integration and extraction.
- Develop and support applications that can be deployed on the Company's stack that can be used by the Insights team to visualize and perform statistical analyses on data from multiple sources.
- Build, validate, test and deploy machine/deep learning approaches to predict consumer outcomes using proven and experimental techniques.
Tan Zhen Hui, Brian | R1434728
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537