Assistant Sales & Marketing Manager - Full-Time
- University holder in Marketing or related discipline.
- At least 3 years of marketing and brand management experience, preferably in the Beauty / Luxury / Retail industry.
- Results oriented and dynamic individual with strong business acumen
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent planning and analytical skill, interpersonal and communication skills required
- Experience in managing a team of beauty advisers
- Experience in handling & executing promotions in-store
- Launch new skincare brand into Singapore market with working closely with regional HQ.
- Develop and achieve retail and net sales targets and ensure retail sales growth
- Identify gaps between actual sales versus plan and take appropriate action to address any differences.
- Working closely with retailers to identify and pursue brand growth opportunities
- Manage daily sales and operation issues at all point of sales
- Stock and inventory management: to ensure and maintain healthy inventory levels
- Planning of Beauty Advisors' monthly roster
- To work closely with regional HQ to ensure timely implementation of marketing plans and activities
- Launch new product, expand existing market and drive initiatives for customer acquisition.
- Direct and drive excellence in the execution of marketing materials, including print ad, press release, leaflet, catalogue, DM, EDM, web page, collaterals and visual merchandising in alignment with the brand direction and brand identity guidelines.
- Develop budget plan, monitor and control the effective use of marketing expenses and do accrual management.
- Monitor, update and feedback on competitors' activities, new launches and promotions to ensure competitiveness of the company's products.
- Retail price setting for new items together.
- Arrange HAS relevant matters (e.g. notification and labeling) together with regional HQ
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned
Tan Zhen Hui, Brian | R1434728
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537