Sales Manager - Full-Time
- Identify, develop, and evaluate sales strategies, based on knowledge of objectives, market characteristics, to align with the Company’s direction and growth.
- Assists in preparation, administration, and documentation of proposals.
- Maintain existing business accounts and secure new accounts through aggressive and creative sales & marketing programmes.
- Conduct sales presentations to our prospective clients.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional events and trade shows.
- Collaborate and communicate closely with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market the Serviced Residences.
- Prepare monthly reports of leasing for review plans and procedures.
- Conducts economic and commercial surveys for the company.
Diploma or Degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management or equivalent
About 3 – 6 years of relevant experience
Good spoken and written English
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint & Excel.
Confident, Good organizational & people development skills, Outgoing personality and positive work attitude, excellent team player with negotiation skills, Willing to learn attitude
Christine Sheng Woon Hui | R1653217
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537