Customer Service Executive - Full-Time
- At least ‘O’ Level and above
- At least 1 years of Customer Service experience, preferably in the Electronics Manufacturing Services industry
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and good knowledge of ERP software
- Processing of client orders, plan, schedule deliveries and preparing of shipping documentation.
- Attend to client enquiries and liaise with Sales for follow up.
- Provide and co-ordination between Sales and Customers.
- Preparation of purchase requisition to Purchasing/Procurement.
- Ensuring all risk buy are authorized by management.
- Ensuring on time deliveries to customers.
- Expedite Procurement/Sourcing for inward deliveries from suppliers.
- Play an active role in customer retention program.
- Prepare and issue work orders to Store for assembly and packaging work.
- Assist Sales to update and manage client’s project.
- Work with Procurement/Purchasing for First Article samples.
- Work with QA dept for First Article report