Assistant Project Manager - Full-Time
- At least 2 years of Project Management or Contracting experience in commercial projects for Interior Design or Construction.
- Knowledge of commercial construction process including design, technical spects and implementation
- Proficient in AutoCAD will be an advantage
- Overall project delivery from pricing, drawings to completion.
- Coordinate and provide technical support for clients throughout the project
- Develop technical solutions, design and construction drawings for submission and solve technal issues
- Responsible to oversee and inspects all activities at site