Sales Team Lead - Full-Time
- Minimum Diploma in Information Technology or other related specialization may be considered.
- Minimum 3 years related experience with proven track record in achieving sales quota.
- Experience in managing a team.
- Strong communications skills (verbal, written and presentation), interpersonal skills, organization skills and ability to work collaboratively with team members.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
- Core product Sales, full line-up and various types of security solutions.
- Develop new clients (Telephone, site visitations at clients' office). Up sell and cross sell to existing customers
- Formulate strategies and implement tactical plans to achieve the assigned bookings and revenue targets.
- Gain knowledge and insight to Customer's business priorities and challenges and propose solutions to address these needs.
- Provide feedback to marketing manage on programs and product.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Responsible for every team member to meet their individual targets with effective sales strategies covering entire APAC market
- Ensure good teamwork, demonstrating effective teamwork with marketing team.
- Overview of the entire team’s targets and monitor hit rate
- Guiding and mentoring staff to hit their target every week
- Responsible to lead the Sales Team, and communicate with Manager/GM on issues and sales performances.
- Proposal for better improvement, increase penetration rate and market share
Poh Sheng Hui Agnes | R1871844
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537