Recruitment Consultant - Full-Time
· Award Winning company
· Basic salary + no threshold commission scheme
· Good career advancement
‘People First, Always’ – this is our brand philosophy and primary core value. We believe in maximising people’s potential through development and opportunity,
We are looking for an aspiring individual who wishes to craft out a rewarding career in recruitment. A key day-to-day task will involve selecting, interviewing and hiring the right talents for our client.
At ScienTec Consulting, we provide an extensive training and mentorship programme to help launch your recruitment career. If you are a strong team player and enjoy working in a challenging and dynamic workforce, we are excited to hear from you!
About the Job:
· - Learn and understand the full cycle of recruitment including attraction, selection, offering, closing and onboarding duties.
· - Build a portfolio of clients and candidate database that helps generate sales and facilitates the ease of job placements.
· - Understand the client’s talent requirements and assume responsibility of pre-interview screening.
· - Perform interviews and selection process for potential job seekers and recommend potential candidates’ profile to prospective companies.
· - Manage daily work schedule to create an effective system to achieve personal targets whilst contributing to team goals.
· - Degree/Diploma in any field.
· - Ready to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
· - Excited to learn more about recruitment and adapt quickly to changes.
· - Self-motivated to achieve sales target and able to work both independently and in a team.
· - A team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
· - Attractive Remuneration Package (Basic + Commission + up to 1.5 months variable bonus)
· - Flexible benefits
· - Multiple rewards to recognise efforts, contributions & achievements
· - Great career progression & advancement
Join Us Now!
Send your updated resume and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
** We wish to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.