L&D Specialist - Perm (Financial Industry) - Full-Time
- Degree in any discipline
- At least 5-7 years of proven experience as an L&D specialist
- Candidates from Financial industry will be highly preferred
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Experience with course design, e-learning platforms and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Develop, implement and evaluate employee development plans and programmes to support organizational needs in the region.
- Identify and develop needs and work with specialists/vendors to design/revise programmes.
- Implement various learning methods across region
- Develop and manage leadership development programmes that support employee engagement
- Consistently seeking for competency development for the organisation employees
- Conduct feasibility study on e-learning platforms.
- Administer and monitor training budgets and track training effectiveness.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, new technologies, concepts and techniques
Chew Chin Guan | R1108993
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537