Senior Business Development Manager - Full-Time
- Proven “business-to-business” sales experience in the transportation, logistics, or supply chain management industry.
- Demonstrated success in developing sales plans and analyzing profitability of prospects, coupled with the analytic skills to review both financial and operational data.
- Proven negotiation skills complied with the ability to close business wins.
- Ability to develop strong business relationships within all levels of organizations, including senior level executives.
- Demonstrated success in leading, motivating and developing individuals and high-performance teams.
- Able to use MS office, PowerPoint, Excel and some other PC applications.
(A) Develop and execute the sales and marketing strategy for the company
Look after end-to-end process of finding the right customers, with the right solution for their logistics and warehousing needs. Armed with an exceptional understanding of the market and the warehousing and logistics industry, market and sell a total logistics package, including warehousing, transportation and any specialized services. Must understand and negotiate a profitable pricing structure and service-level agreement that will increase the company’s ‘share of wallet’ in the warehousing and logistics industry.
(B) Manage operational activities associated with sales and marketing
Act as prime liaison between the client and the company for both new and existing accounts. Understand and interpret client needs and be able to communicate to all stakeholders. A strong understanding of the industry is required to monitor key performance indicators, translate clients’ requirements, negotiate pricing agreements and manage special projects
(C) Manage a sales team and maintain good customer service
Build and manage a high-performing sales team, ensuring sales targets are met. In order to build a solid pipeline of repeat and new business, ensure that customers are highly regarded and receive exceptional service and address problems, if any, with the customer on a timely basis.
(D) Perform administrative activities associated with sales and marketing
Perform all account administration associated with the marketing and selling function. This would include responding to requests for quotation and after-sales administration activities, such as pipeline and key performance indicator reporting and financial preparation and evaluation of budgets and budget forecasts.
(E) Any other projects as assigned.
Leow Kar Din | R1768673
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537