Employee Relation Manager - Full-Time
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- With min 6-8 years of relevant work experience
- knowledge of labour and industry relations laws and practices
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- To lead, plan and work with various stakeholders on activities pertaining to employee and industrial relations
- Building a good workplace relations
- Promotes employee engagement and job satisfaction.
- Supporting the departments and institutions in employee and industrial relations matters
- Involved in reviewing and developing HR policies
- Handling reporting of HR work plans, budgets and targets.
Han Swee Cheng, Elieen | R1101467
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537