Relationship Officer - Contact Centre - Full-Time
- Minimum Diploma/ GCE ‘O’ level with at least 3 years of relevant work experience doing outbound sales preferably in call centre environment and general insurance industry
- Possess Insurance certification (GI – BCP & PGI) will be added advantage
- Responsible for pre-sales enquiries, sales, post-sale customer service and on-going customer relationship management.
- Perform outbound sales calls and incoming calls to existing customer, customers of affinitive partners to deepen relationship, cross-sell, up sales our products and services
- Deliver an excellent level of customer service to maximize sales, client satisfaction and retention
- Conduct outbound calls to customers to cross sell/ upsell insurance needs and to contribute to company and department goal.
- Develop relationships with customers to maximize sales potential and ensure total customers satisfaction
- Ensure daily and monthly KPIs (Call Performance and Sales Target) are met and exceeded
- Promote products to new and existing customers using Telephone as the main medium of contact.
- Well versed of insurance products and services.
- Manage all incoming calls or pre-sales enquiries, sales, post-sale customer service
Jasmine Choong | R11C5813
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537