Management Accountant - Full-Time
- Minimum Degree in Accounting or related discipline with 3 - 5 years’ relevant experience
- Prior supervisory experience would be an advantage
- Good working knowledge of SAP COPA & BPC will be added advantage
- Together with the Finance Manager, to be responsible for the finance operations of a subsidiary
- Oversight of AR and AP matters. Responsible for GL maintenance
- Records entries into SAP Finance module based on the settlement reports generated by the Commercial Ops Manager.
- Overall responsible for the audit
- Support SAP Master Data Maintenance (customer and pricing);
- Support Finance Manager in the approval of AR related documents in SAP system.
Reporting, Analysis and Planning
- Oversight of the preparation and submission of IC matching report and cashflow report to Corporate Office for 2-4 reporting entities.
- Responsible for the preparation and submission of Revenue flash report, monthly management report to Corporate office for month end /year end closing on behalf of 2-4 reporting entities by the stipulated timelines.
- Responsible for the completion of month end closing procedures in SAP BPC for 4 reporting entities
- Prepare monthly internal reports (e.g. group financial summary, monthly financial deck, ABC reports, productivity reports, revenue) for circulation to stakeholders;
- Key support to Finance Manager and Commercial Director to be effective business partners to various business units including but not limited to revenue, opex and capex analysis;
- Lead in the annual budget process and assist Finance Manager with the preparation of templates, timelines, rolling up of the inputs from stakeholders and budget presentation;
- Key lead in finance dashboard and budgeting tool finance transformation initiatives;
- Adhoc duties (e.g. UAT testing, finance operations efficiency projects) as directed by management
Jasmine Choong | R11C5813
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537