Junior Software Developer - Full-Time
• Fluent in programming languages such as C#, ASP.NET.
• Fluent in MS SQL database and SQL syntax.
• Fluent in relevant development software, particularly, Visual Studio, MS SQL.
• Experience applying theories related to web, database, interactive and mobile application.
• Understanding of basic designing tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple timelines.
• Highly creative in thinking, concepts and designs.
• No specific paper qualification is required; anyone with the passion and the above requirement may apply.
• Develop web, interactive, mobile and robotics applications.
• Work collaboratively to create design & development concepts.
• Collaborate with internal departments to ensure your development are consistent with corporate guidelines.
• Translate concepts into actual implementation with a focus on usability and speed.
• Handle all software and web development work.
• Manage and meet project deadlines.
Poh Sheng Hui Agnes | R1871844
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537